This book contains 102 tips and tricks to help you build sustainable ColdFusion (CFML) applications using the most widely used ColdFusion (CFML) framework in the world; ColdBox HMVC - www.coldbox.org. We also have included tons of tips and tricks for companion libraries like CommandBox, WireBox, LogBox, CacheBox and TestBox as well.
From simple tips to more advanced tips to even how to migrate legacy applications, we feel this book will enhance your knowledge with all the Box tools. Enjoy!
By Luis F. Majano
Luis Majano (@lmajano) is a Computer Engineer that has been developing and designing software systems since the year 2000. He was born in San Salvador, El Salvador in the late 70’s, during a period of economical instability and civil war. He lived in El Salvador until 1995 and then moved to Miami, Florida where he completed his Bachelors of Science in Computer Engineering at Florida International University. Luis resides in Houston, Texas with his beautiful wife Veronica, daughter Alexia and son Lucas!
He is the CEO of Ortus Solutions (@ortussolutions), a consulting firm specializing in web development, ColdFusion (CFML), Java development and all open source professional services under the *Box stack. He is the creator of ColdBox, ContentBox, WireBox, MockBox, LogBox and anything BOX, and contributes to many open source ColdFusion/Java projects. You can read his blog at www.luismajano.com.
Luis has a passion for Jesus, tennis, golf, volleyball and anything electronic. Random Author Facts:
- He played volleyball in the Salvadorean National Team at the tender age of 17
- The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit is something he reads every 5 years. (Geek!)
- His first ever computer was a Texas Instrument TI-86 that his parents gave him in 1986. After some time digesting his very first BASIC book, he had written his own tic-tac-toe game at the age of 9. (Extra geek!)
- He has a geek love for circuits, microcontrollers and overall embedded systems.
- He has of late (during old age) become a fan of organic gardening